Friday, November 21, 2008

Iceman Cometh









My 2 heroes--Ryan and our brother-in-law, Ryan successfully raced in the Iceman Cometh, a 27 mile mountain bike race from Kalkaska, MI to Traverse City, MI. Although they both said it was awful, they are both eager to sign up again for next years race... I told you they were my heroes.




The morning after the race, we woke up to...

























It was so amazingly beautiful! What a gift from God to be up north for my first MI snow in a while! Everyone had so much fun in the snow even without snow pants and winter boots. Thank goodness for hot cocoa!




I think these next pictures are really funny. Can you tell that Rachel LOVES baby Patrick? I felt so bad for him--he could not get away from her the whole weekend. The one picture where her hands are off of him took many tries to take.






Those of you who have babies that we will be seeing over the holidays--all I can say is, watch out for the baby magnet!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Cute. It looks like Patrick will be able to defend himself soon. They look fairly close in size for being a bit apart in age.