Monday, May 04, 2009

Birthday fun

2 of my sisters, Joy and Kate, and Joy's boys Jacob, Austin, Peter, and Patrick drove from Williamston to surprise me for my birthday! It was so fun to hang out for a couple of hours!!! Thank you guys for my surprise birthday party! What a special memory--being in the basement, doing laundry, and having my thoughts go from, someone is in the house--are we being robbed? to SURPRISE!!!!!



The kids had a blast playing together! Jacob came to school to pick Anna up with me! What a fun surprise for her too! When Ryan got home from work, we had a party and then had to rush off to Anna's school program.

Anna and her school for the spring program, King of the Jungle. It was so cute and really well done.








4 comments:

Joab Meyer said...

so fun! Thank for sharing!!

Phil and Beth said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. You have sweet sisters. So blessed.

Jason and Lisa said...

That is sweet. I did not know you put Anna in school? How are things?

Joab Meyer said...

FYI it is July. You owe us posts for June AND July. Thanks- the SH connection