Thursday, April 15, 2010

Safe Arrival

Hey,

This whole blog thing could get dicey as China's "Great Firewall" has blocked my access both to blogspot.com and even Facebook. Ugh. That was an occasional problem during our life here before but I had a workaround (a VPN) that cost me just a couple bucks a month. So, I'm not sure how much you're going to be able to see here. (A friend made this post for me.)

We have arrived safely. The adoption proceedings appear to be totally unaffected by the recent earthquake in NW China. Our orphanage destination is near Zhengzhou.

All in all, things have gone well though I'm frustrated with my renewed "acquantaince" of the firewall.

Ryan

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hey Bowmans! So excited for you! Can't wait to follow your journey to Samuel! Love to all of you~