Friday, April 13, 2007

Caption Contest is closed for business.

The panel of a judge (a friend from our neighborhood) selected the following 5 as the favorites:

1. "I didn't mean to give him a wedgie, I was just swimming with my eyes shut and..."
2. "But I told him to turn THAT way."
3. "the kid-safe pool is that way?"
4. "I need to go over there. I smell a foul odor here."
5. "Yeah, Elijah, let's go play over there. I just peed by this weirdo and I don't want to be around when he's running from the warm current. "

We walked the streets of Shanghai and asked 100 people for their favorite from among these captions. Only 2 of the people spoke english and they couldn't understand the concept of a wedgie.....so, Aimee gave them each a wedgie you would not believe. Both then voted for #1 as they flapped around on the ground like a fish out of water.

So, the winner is #1 as submitted by the infamous anonymous chicken.

Please step forward and claim your prize......BT? Your prize is forthcoming once you confirm your identity. All others, your consolation prize is an 8 week enrollment into Rex Kwon Do's self defense class. Thanks to Phil for this one.

No comments: