Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Urgent prayer request


Hey team,

Sorry we have not posted lately. We have been catching up with many of you the last few weeks. It's been great!

Dale Magnusson was one of my campus pastors at Michigan State. He's serving with a campus ministry called The Navigators. One of his sons, Micah, had bleeding on the brain and has been in a coma for 14 days.

Dale shared this on their carepage (search for "MicahMag") today.....Please pray boldly.

"It is hard for me to fathom that it has been 14 days since this all began. I can not begin to express the emotions we have had and how God has been a Rock for us during this time. He has spoken and comforted us through His Word, through your prayers, your emails, phone calls, your visits, your meals, your hugs, your care …..We feel His Love and Strength through your touch. Bless you. Ps 66:16 “Come and hear, all who fear God, and I will tell of what He has done for my soul.” "

See you soon.

Ryan

No comments: