Friday, July 18, 2008

Chew on this.

A few things going on here y'all. Got rid of some of the links that no longer met the single criteria here - must post at least once every 10 weeks or be named Ryan Bowman. I also added a couple of new links, Desiring God and The Resurgence. Check 'em out if you got time.

On to some pictures from recent activities in Michigan.


We spent the week of the 4th up north at the cabin. Rachel likes riding in the Burley because Elijah can't get away from her menacing ways. It's especially nice when he's got the sucker that you want.
Anna rode the new bike appendage that is a single wheel attached to my seatpost. I zigzag'd down each road as I compensated for Anna leaning out sideways to look past my backside.
Rachel Grace
Only the small ones can pull off the European speedo. Adult males just get ridiculed.
Momma and Anna after plotting a new scheme to overthrow the boys in the family.
Catch you later.



5 comments:

Ryan said...

Cute pics. Thanks for the update.

Kelly J said...

very cute pics.....aimee, you are gorgeous as always!

Ryan said...

I particularly like the pasty knee in the Elijah picture. It says "Ryan wuz here".

So are you guys coming to see us or what?

Ted and Jill said...

hey! That shirt that Rachel is in looks familiar! LOL. Imagine that I just checked your blog today on 07Aug08. Been a little busy! LOL>

Joab Meyer said...

hey thanks for keeping your word! With kids this cute (not even to mention your wife) you should be blogging everyday. I am up at 4 AM hungry and wanting to get started on my day! Yikes I had quickly forgotten the pitfalls of jetlag. Miss you as tall as the pearl tower. Em