Sunday, August 17, 2008

4-Wheelin', Fishin', and Fun

We had a great visit with Papa and Gramma Bowman up at the cabin a couple weeks back. The highlight for the kids (and Ryan) was riding the quads. Everyone got to do some serious off-roading. I wish we had gotten some video of Aimee whipping through the woods at break neck speed but I was afraid of loosening my white knuckle grip on the bar ends. There was also a lot of fishing including "the one that got away".

Here are a few pictures.












2 comments:

Phil and Beth said...

That was fast! Thanks for the post. I guess I just need to ask, huh. I love the picture of Elijah and the huge helmet on his head. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We miss you all!
Love, Beth

Phil and Beth said...

Video of the roll over would have been nice too. Looks like good times...I will now begin the digital enhancements and digitally add our family into these pictures.

Phil