Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thanks for "pummeling" my kids






A few posts back, I asked two things of you:
1. If you are with my kids, wrestle them. Their favorite thing to do when I arrive home from work is to quickly hug, then proclaim, "Fight me!" Then an old-fashioned beat down ensues. I mean, this is the stuff that typically happens out behind the woodshed. Of course, I'm always on the receiving end.
2. Give Aimee a hug for me.

Thanks to you who are delivering on these requests. I don't have pictures of all you but I do have a couple. There's some here of Uncle Ryan Krauss dishing it out. I also happened across an old picture of him doing the same thing with Anna when she was 1. I think Anna, with some help from her younger sidekick, got the upper hand this time.

The next picture is of my "distraught" kids. Can you tell they are depressed that Daddy's been gone for over 2 weeks? I think it's been a nonstop party since I left where the mac&cheese flows freely.

And the final picture....what can we say? I think she had just seen Anna body slam Ryan followed by Elijah leaping from the corner buckle, ie, couch armrest onto his defenseless ribcage.

Hope all is well in your neck of these woods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! Thank you for posting that very flattering picture of me! How kind of you! :) It is actually my "extatic Aimee face" with the news that Ryan and Missy had just shared with me. It is fun to see you experiencing a whole new side to Shanghai that is difficult to see with children. We miss you! lots of love from us all. Aimee