Monday, October 29, 2007

Shanghai lights

Greetings from the eastern hemisphere.

These pictures were taken during the weeklong National holiday October 1 through October 5. I spent the day with a few guys from work. We did it all. We started with basketball in the morning. Since our family has a driver, I had never ridden the subway or a city bus before. Those were cool experiences. I have since hit the subway a few times. The bus was definitely a "one time deal". Nothing special there unless you like being squished (see picture below). We did a lot of walking in downtown including a night time stroll down Nanjing Road. I have never seen so many people packed into a single road before. The pictures can't quite capture the humanity. Oh, and of course there was some Kareoke but fortunately for you, there was no video taken this time.





1 comment:

missy said...

I think I'd get sick from being claustrophobic with all those people!

Great pictures though :)