Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures from Holland

Anna has been such a big help to me with Ryan gone. She has been loving getting Rachel out of her crib, holding Rachel, and helping me in the gardens. Today she noticed that I still have not made a walking path through the newest flower beds so she decided to make her own. Her creativity always amazes me!











Elijah also has been a great helper to me. He has loved having the airplane shipment toys be at our house. He missed his race cars and track. He LOVES to hold Rachel and to kiss her--she gets 100's of kisses from her big brother. Elijah has also been so kind and generous in letting Anna sleep with him on the nights that she is feeling afraid.











Rachel is getting so big--I can't believe it! She is crawling more than scooting now. I took maybe one of the last pictures of her doing the army crawl. I took some video of her crawling--I have no idea how to get it on the blog, but I took it! :) She is happy really all of the time. She gets into everything. Her favorite things are books, Elijah's cars, and standing (holding onto something) to watching Anna and Elijah play.







We are doing well-- trying to keep busy to distract ourselves from missing Ryan. We have been enjoying being with family and friends that we have missed so much. I wish I would remember to bring my camera with us everywhere we go. We have been to some of our favorite places and not captured the moments-- Nana and Papa's, Gramma and Papa's, the library, the Critter Barn.... the list goes on and on.


We miss you, Ryan! (Thank you for the beautiful flowers!)







1 comment:

Joab Meyer said...

Great pictures! WOW Rachel is looking so very big! Amazing. Great flower beds and flowers! :)