Monday, January 17, 2011

Company Lunch Show and Tell coming soon

Yes, when I saw the fish head up for grabs in the lunch line, I knew that a blog post capturing a week of entrails, I mean, entrees was much needed.

In all serious, I really enjoy the lunches at work. So much so, that both the chinese and expats are shocked (expats) and delighted (chinese) at my ability to down the chinese morsels. I have strategic avoidances, like aforementioned fish head, but do eat the majority of offerings. And they always include a choice of meats so I get my protein (don't worry Mom).

So, come and visit early next week for a pictoral "play-by-play" of lunch at work. My big decision is whether to "take one for the team" and pick outside my strategy for your viewing pleasure. Time will tell.


1 comment:

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Oh I see I'm a little early for the food show, but so glad I finally visited! Your house is great! You guys are going to get spoiled over there. Aimee, good job on the blogging and have fun with it. A friend just told me you can turn your blog into a book now--there's a company that will print it out and bind it up and it's a scrapbook/journal thing all in one. Wouldn't that be nice someday?
Love you all, and it's so good to see how God has blessed you with this opportunity!