Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Let's Play Guess the Product

Ok,

Now for a little slice of Bowman life. Imagine going into the grocery store, looking for very specific items that you need. Sounds easy enough to make your purchases, right? Now pretend that you can't read any of the labels. Yeah, pretend they are CHINESE!

We got a surprise on the products pictured below. We thought we were getting (1) soft and delicious chocolate chip cookies (2) hand lotion and (3) milk.

Make your best guess as to the real contents. Then tune in tomorrow for the answers on what we actually (1) got to eat (2) rubbed all over our hands…Ryan did multiple times and (3)poured in hot chocolate.

Good Luck. Feel free to comment your best or funniest guesses.

Over and out. And special thanks to our product models.



(1)

(2)

(3)

4 comments:

GloryBabies3 said...

Hmmm.. I'm thinking that #1 looks spot on with the cookies...can't wait to hear what was really inside. #2 I would have thought was lotion as well..but maybe some kind of soap? for the shower? #3 is a little more sketchy. Kind of looks like a big bottle of glue to me!!

glad you are all settled in!!
Love, The Tarnows

Jason and Lisa said...

If 1 is not cookies then you should send them back. They are supposed to be cookies, but I think they are supposed to be raisin. I won't guess on the other two because i know what they are, since I have bought them before.
Fun times.
Lisa Ward

Emily said...

#1 Maybe some sort of scones?
#2 Conditioner?
#3 I have to agree with the Tarnows, it looks like glue to me

I'm looking forward to the answers :)

--Em

Ryan said...

I can certainly understand your confusion. Who sells yogurt in a big jug?
Who knew Nivea made soap?