Tuesday, January 11, 2011

lesson learned

Reserve walking to the grocery store for trips where there are only a couple of items to buy.

Above is the load that Aimee carried/pulled back from the grocery store a couple of nights ago. As I was purchasing everything, I began to think of how I was going to carry it all back, so actually put things off of my cart, but obviously, I did not put off enough. The "short" walk to the store was not so short as my arms felt like they were going to fall off. Two days later, my arms still hurt. :) The lesson has been learned. I won't do that again! It was a great work out though! :)

2 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

It is best to bring a stroller to the grocery store if you have to walk. It may look crazy, but you are in China. I often took the umbrella stroller and stacked things high on the seat and strung the rest of the light stuff on the handles. It works and no one cares. You live in Puxi now!!!
Lisa

Joab Meyer said...

I know your pain! I feel like a turtle most days at carrefour!