Wednesday, January 19, 2011

so thankful!

This week I (Aimee) have felt TERRIBLE--worse than I have felt in a long time. Starting Saturday, my head felt like it was going to explode, and my body ached, my back hurt... As I felt like crud, I saw so many things around me to be thankful for.

1)for my awesome husband who as soon as he came home, sent me to bed and took over everything for the rest of the night.
2)for my kids and their sweet get better pictures and hugs
3)for our friends next door who have had the kids over a ton just to give me time to rest
4)for doctors and medicine. I don't like going to the dr and tried to get over this on my own and yesterday gave up and went to get some help. I came home with 7 different medicines to help treat the different symptoms and they are helping! I can tell when the wear off, but am so thankful for the relief that they bring! I have a sinus infection so the antibiotic should help to get rid of that, and the flu which I am getting near the end of how long the dr said it should last. Thankfully, the rest of the family got the flu shot, so hopefully they will not get it! (It was on my long list of to dos before we left and it never happened :(
5)I have to be honest, I am so thankful for movies--they has helped us get through this week

2 comments:

Phil and Beth said...

Oh Aimee!!! I'm so sorry you had a rough week. I'll pray for a quick recovery for you. Love you lots!
Beth

Renee said...

Aimee,

I was so sad to hear you are/were under the weather and I could not help you at all :( Praying the meds work quickly and thanking the Lord for all the loving help you are receiving. If you need anything from the states to make you feel better (a comfort food or something) Let me know we can send :)

Renee